jueves, 13 de agosto de 2009

And now...

Today, I got Thursday night pickin' music chords in the mail from Michael Midkiff. I was very excited. I haven't tried playing yet, partially because I'm really tired still and don't think I can focus on it. Got a new car battery today, so now when my friends around here are done being busy, I can go see them! For now, sitting on my bed will do just fine. Made a great smoothie yesterday. Good way to start the morning. Balance the craziness that is this place with some joy! Plenty of joy, and praise God for that. I'm really not sure I've ever missed people so much as I miss my WV team and my kids. Usually I don't miss people much at all. It's crazy how God will mess up your heart in such a short time. I'm excited, though. I feel like I can draw closer to Him now.

No hay comentarios.: