miércoles, 3 de junio de 2009

Adrian>Philly>Hamlin

So, after a stranger slept at my house and we were driven to a gas station by my parents, playing guitar in said parking lot before parting with it at 5:30 a.m. while I waited for a man I had met once to pick us up for a nine hour drive, we arrived near Philly, PA. Four bedrooms, lots of hours of training, a Little Sally Walker, two bathrooms, seventy people, and some Rocky steps later, I found myself rolling out again with four people I had met just days before. On we drove with the other West Virginia crews until we had to part ways and go on to Hamlin ourselves. Welcomed by a rain storm, a leaky roof, some unappealing bathrooms, kind people and an introduction at church and we were on our way to making ourselves at home in this community. Some clogging, some phone calls, driving a truck on hilly, rainy, windy roads, sneaking a surprise into the girl's room for our area director, meeting people in the community and here I am. Now I must go. But, my address is P.O. box 612 / Hamlin, WV 25223.
Peace.

No hay comentarios.: